Sunday, August 9, 2026

15 Years. A Million Footprints. Endless Gratitude.

'The Little Princess' is 15 today! 

This blog started as a tiny space to hold my short stories, but over the past fifteen years it has grown into a repository of my thoughts and words. From poems to travelogues, from blogging challenges to book reviews, from parenting experiences to masking my goof-ups with humour, I've let my words run amok on my blog - not that I would have it any other way! 

People often told me to find a niche and stick to it, but I guess I had too much to say! Afterall, this was my space, and I didn't need rules to breathe. I never quite figured out SEO or all the things that supposedly make a blog successful. I was just content doing what I love the most - writing. 

To see these 'one million' footprints is a wonderful surprise! I never expected so many people to read what I wrote, though I always hoped they did!

My heart is filled with gratitude for all those who stopped by to read, shared their thoughts and kept coming back for more. 

I am especially grateful for the wonderful blogging community I found in my early days. You helped me become a better writer, encouraged me when I doubted myself, and inspired me to keep going.

Thank you for being my light!  

I often revisit my older posts and find joy in reading them, remembering why I wrote each one and reflecting on how I feel about them today. Some make me laugh, some make me think, and some even make me cringe a little! But more than anything, they remind me that I found my voice here.

I hope I continue weaving the thoughts in my head into words for many more years to come.

Happy 15th Blogoversary, my little blog! 

Here's to fifteen years, a million footprints, and countless stories yet to be told.






 








1 comment:

  1. Queen of the blogosphere 👑 15 years?! That’s older than some influencers 😂
    Happy Blogoversary to The Little Princess! Thanks for proving you don’t need SEO to make magic, just words from the heart.
    Here’s to the next million footprints!

    ReplyDelete

At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Deep gratitude to those who have lit that flame within me! Your comments are appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...